Asus P320
Hi Guys,
Thanx to all those who Donated and Made this Possible.Now we have Moved to a new Better forum.

Please remember to read the rules on that forum
There is a VIP Section on that forum which can be found there.

The Link is:-

www.psppc.in

Hope to See you there
Asus P320
Hi Guys,
Thanx to all those who Donated and Made this Possible.Now we have Moved to a new Better forum.

Please remember to read the rules on that forum
There is a VIP Section on that forum which can be found there.

The Link is:-

www.psppc.in

Hope to See you there
Asus P320
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is Dedicated only to Asus P320

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Please Donate to me people  
We have moved over to www.psppc.in Hope to see you guys there
Please Support me by donating
Official PayPal Seal
Forum

Final public release

Go down 
+47
halil45
tompapa
karantoomuchcool
www.domainsolution.in
D-Vipz
yarnell
masjoey
loklok
drshashi
hakkafusion
FarSee
deepsilentwaters
PritzDJ
guddu9
xixxax
keatsan
sadesh_reddy
ramanprasad
joasus
gnaras
tjmob
dr_bunsen
kmpksprabhu
istog
tusubasa
viperundergroun
Gito
sunnyarora5684
shdgrao
ragnarok
saurabhrendale
Tomkoon
jiteshshahin
artural
kir8y
fiasz
avinash60
uchihasandi
kronopio
anorak
osbournefoo
hydra90
Daniel261
alpinko
sazleej
nazri14
Admin
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
loklok

Final public release - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:07 pm

I want the password Very Happy
Back to top Go down
masjoey

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:42 am

looks intresting bro..pm me the password too
Back to top Go down
saurabhrendale

saurabhrendale

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 am

masjoye you got the pass bro ...
Back to top Go down
yarnell

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:00 pm

i need the password please
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:10 pm

saurabhrendale wrote:

As far as i remember only i and nazri had the permission to give the password...and in the pm everyone else was told not to give it to anyone else on the forum....or send it as a pm to nyone
Back to top Go down
https://p320.forumotion.com
drshashi

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:36 pm

hey guys .. the rom is fast but browsing the file explorer is really slow .. i takes ages to scroll down ... sum1 pls help.. wht cud be the problem.. even i cleared sum space in storage card.. still its very slow..
Back to top Go down
http://drshashikant.blogspot.com
drshashi

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 pm

not able to receive files either by bluetooth.. sum problem. .
Back to top Go down
saurabhrendale

saurabhrendale

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Admin wrote:
saurabhrendale wrote:

As far as i remember only i and nazri had the permission to give the password...and in the pm everyone else was told not to give it to anyone else on the forum....or send it as a pm to nyone
sorry for that, i did not knew this, i thought i would be helping you, as u r very busy with other issues, and forwadng pass is just a simple task, i thought this would save u some time, one more thing, i feel i am of no more importance 2 u, as now u have lot of people joined in ... so i guess i am not needed, once again sorry 4 sending passwd :-(
Back to top Go down
D-Vipz

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 pm

saurabhrendale wrote:
Admin wrote:
saurabhrendale wrote:

sorry for that, i did not knew this, i thought i would be helping you, as u r very busy with other issues, and forwadng pass is just a simple task, i thought this would save u some time, one more thing, i feel i am of no more importance 2 u, as now u have lot of people joined in ... so i guess i am not needed, once again sorry 4 sending passwd :-(

no brdr... itz nt lyk dat.. itz just dat we are tryin to make this thing lil organized and exclusive....
plz dont take this in a wrong way bt today ur sendin pass next tym sum1 else will do...
so for that admin said such thing... very soon we are goin to shift to a new forum where such sendin pass via pm wont b a issue... and u and oll the oder member are very important to us... thanx for ur support and understanding...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/DVipz
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:50 pm

D-Vipz wrote:
saurabhrendale wrote:
Admin wrote:
saurabhrendale wrote:

no brdr... itz nt lyk dat.. itz just dat we are tryin to make this thing lil organized and exclusive....
plz dont take this in a wrong way bt today ur sendin pass next tym sum1 else will do...
so for that admin said such thing... very soon we are goin to shift to a new forum where such sendin pass via pm wont b a issue... and u and oll the oder member are very important to us... thanx for ur support and understanding...

I agree Saurabh...that was the only reason.....there is a minimum post count for ppl to get the pass along with other criteria...so plz dont misunderstand mate
Back to top Go down
drshashi

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:43 pm

arre bhai log.. mera problem ka koi solution to batao..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 pm

drshashi wrote:

Arey i forgot...did u enable beam in connections(they are in settings->system)
Back to top Go down
nazri14

nazri14

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm

drshashi wrote:
doc..common man..if possible in english...others cannot help if type other language.. cheers
Back to top Go down
drshashi

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:54 pm

drshashi wrote:
hey guys .. the rom is fast but browsing the file explorer is really slow .. i takes ages to scroll down ... sum1 pls help.. wht cud be the problem.. even i cleared sum space in storage card.. still its very slow..

bro ive already told in english.. Smile im desperate .. phone is working snail speed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:57 pm

oh that...i think its coz of the pre-built stuff in the rom....like swype...etc
Back to top Go down
drshashi

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Admin wrote:

wht to do then.. im not able to access my storage card.. it opens up while im scrolling it gets hanged..
Back to top Go down
nazri14

nazri14

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 am

yarnell wrote:
i need the password please
yo bro yarnell...feel free to intro urself mate... Basketball
Back to top Go down
nazri14

nazri14

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:03 am

drshashi wrote:
Admin wrote:

wht to do then.. im not able to access my storage card.. it opens up while im scrolling it gets hanged..
yo doc..u used the bulit-in file explorer?y dont u try resco explorer..?..i think cant do anything bout that unless he cooked another rom again.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:04 am

nazri14 wrote:
drshashi wrote:
Admin wrote:

yo doc..u used the bulit-in file explorer?y dont u try resco explorer..?..i think cant do anything bout that unless he cooked another rom again.. Suspect

No more roms till i move to a paid Forum....and as no1 is donating....chances of a new rom are next to zero
Back to top Go down
drshashi

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:08 am

Admin wrote:
nazri14 wrote:
drshashi wrote:
Admin wrote:

No more roms till i move to a paid Forum....and as no1 is donating....chances of a new rom are next to zero

hey manas dnt move.. im gonna donate sum funds by tom.. i'l put in how much ever i can rite now.. we will help u monetarily just keep doin the gud work
Back to top Go down
drshashi

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 am

i think i'l install resco n see. whether it still hangs.. can it happen if u have less space in storage card..
Back to top Go down
nazri14

nazri14

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:11 am

drshashi wrote:
Admin wrote:
nazri14 wrote:
drshashi wrote:
Admin wrote:

hey manas dnt move.. im gonna donate sum funds by tom.. i'l put in how much ever i can rite now.. we will help u monetarily just keep doin the gud work
yo doc..sounds cool..manas will cry happily later..he'll get back later..y dont u join the chat later... bounce or u can pm him for fast reply..
Back to top Go down
drshashi

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 am

nazri14 wrote:
drshashi wrote:
Admin wrote:
nazri14 wrote:
drshashi wrote:
Admin wrote:

yo doc..sounds cool..manas will cry happily later..he'll get bakc later..y dont u join the chat later... bounce

sure i'l be der on the chat box
Back to top Go down
www.domainsolution.in

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:25 pm

please pm me the password!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.domainsolution.in
nazri14

nazri14

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
please pm me the password!!!
hy..1st of all...kindly drop urself @ intro column.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final public release   Final public release - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final public release
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next